The Selfie Stick Dry Muscat

$25.00

The Muscat Gordo grapes used to make this wine were sourced from the famous Terra Ricca Farms in the Riverland wine region, a grower known for their hight quality fruit.

The fruit was partly fermented and then 70% aged on lees in tank and the remaining 30% in older French oak barrels for 6 months. The 2 parcels were then blended together prior to bottling.

This is classic, dry, aromatic Muscat. Floral, grapey, white peach, jasmine and honeysuckle on an evocative
nose.

Crisp and fresh, bursting with grapey characters, along with ripe pear and lime zest on the finish. Just a hint of spice. Drink while still young and fresh.

A worthy photo opportunity!

Current Release: 2017
Download Tasting Note
Download Bottle Image

Category:
Purchase a dozen & receive 5% off

Description